Yammer login & Signup | Step-by-step guide
With the surge in remote activities, the yammer login and signup guide will help you stay connected with colleagues from work on the private business social network. This can make working from home pretty easier alongside the video conferences held on several video chat platforms.
Popular referred to as the “Business Facebook” by users. Yammer host and manage internal communications within a company or an establishment. It is a way for co-workers to interact and share ideas.
Creating a Yammer account is simple, all you need is to signup and setup your personal login details. However, you can only sign-in to the Yammer private platform of your organization or workplace. Use the guide below to setup your Yammer account login details.
How to signup and create your personal Yammer login details
Note that Yammer is a private social network therefore the most important requirement is your work email address.
- Go to the official Yammer signup page.
- Enter your work email address in the field provided for it.
- Tap or click on the Sign Up tab below. Then follow the on-screen instruction.
When you’re done, you’ll be automatically logged into the Yammer private social network of your company or establishment.
Subsequently, you’ll be logging in and out of the private network, below is the guide that will help you login and recover your password in case if forgotten afterwards.
Yammer Login Guide
- Go to the official Yammer login page.
- Enter your email address and password in the appropriate field provided for each of them.
- Tap or Click on the green “Log In” tab at the bottom of the page.
Meanwhile, before hitting the log in tab, you may want your login details to be saved on the platform for easy login upfront, just tick the box labelled “Remember me” located immediately above the login tab.