Videos attract more audience – take it from me, one of the most successful digital marketing strategies is arguably through the use of visuals and there are lots of sites to view and upload videos. One of such is Vimeo.com. Here is a guide on Vimeo Video upload – stick through to end.
Based on statistics, over 70% of internet traffic is generated from video marketing. This result is as of 2018, imagine what the score would be from recent analysis… higher I guess. Therefore, I’m not blabbing if I say that video is taking over.
Vimeo.com is one of the most popular video sharing sites, but not as famous as YouTube. However, to upload videos on Vimeo can be a little bit demanding as the platform hosts only professional videos. But that is not to scare you. Matter of fact, as you go through this article, you’ll be guided on how to beat the protocol and upload good videos on Vimeo.
Let’s begin with creating an account on Vimeo.com
Sign Up to Vimeo
It is very easy to sign up for a Vimeo account. There are two options you can use to create your account. The first is through your Facebook account or using your Google mail account. The second option is to create a stand-alone account. Here’s how to go about it.
1. Enter your first and last name in the first field.
2. In the second field provide a valid email address.
3. Lastly, enter a unique password.
Next, you’ll be offered three account options to choose from; The free, Plus, and the Pro. Select the best option for you and proceed to the Vimeo video upload section.
Vimeo Video Upload – How to add a video to Vimeo
To upload a video on Vimeo is not as difficult as the media hype suggests. It is way more simple, only that you have to make sure your video quality is good. Below is how to upload a video on Vimeo.com
1. Open your Vimeo Dashboard.
2. Click on the “Upload a video” link by the top right side of the page.
3. Next, choose the file to upload, you can use the drag and drop option of by clicking/tapping on the files for upload options. Also, you can choose to upload a video from your dropbox folder.
4. Select a privacy option.
5. Add video title, description, and tags to the file. Also, set up a content rating.
6. Lastly, click/tap on ‘Save’ to apply your changes.
See also: best Facebook games to play with friends
Simple right? However, in any case, you’ve tried using this guide and you can’t get through it. Here – review the uploading options from the Vimeo help center.