Stanford University Scholarship Program 2021 in USA: Are you looking for Fully Funded Scholarships in the USA? We are glad to announce that applications are now opened for the Stanford University Scholarships 2021 in the USA. The scholarship opportunities are for the Bachelor’s, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Programs without Language Tests.
Each year almost 1700 New Students Enroll Undergraduate, Masters, Ph.D., and MBA degrees at Stanford University. Stanford University is among the world’s most famous and prestigious, 2nd Ranked universities in the world. Every year’s hundreds of students came to Stanford University not only from the USA but from all over the world representing diverse experiences, backgrounds, and cultures who gain Standford scholarship.
RECOMMENDED : Apply For Stanford University Scholarships USA
You can apply without any Langauge Test (TOFEL/ IELTS). Due to COVID-19 Pandemic doesn’t need to give any language test. University reviews your application on the basis of Degree and publications if any. We encouraged you to must apply for these Stanford University Scholarships 2021. For more information about the Scholarships check the provided information given below
About Stanford University Scholarships 2021
- Country: USA
- University: Stanford University
- No.of Scholarships: 17,00 Undergraduates, 100 Graduates
- Degree Programs: Bachelor’s, Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD Degrees.
- Deadline: 6th October 2021 (For Graduates), 1st Nov 2021 (For Bachelors)
- The Duration of the Scholarships for Undergraduate Students in USA is 4 Years
- For Masters (2 Year), Ph.D.(3 Year), MBA (4 Year), and other Programs, the Duration will be 5 Years.
CHECK OUT : Apply For Boise State University Treasure international awards in USA
Stanford University Scholarship Benefits
Stanford Undergraduate Financial Aid:
- No Tuition Fee for Undergraduates with family incomes under $150,000.
- Tuition, room, and board are covered for undergrads with family incomes below $65,000.
Stanford Graduates Financial Aid:
- Covers Full Tuition and associated fees
- A Travel Stipend intended to cover an Economy-Class Ticket for one Annual Trip
- A Knight Hennessy Scholarship Stipend for living and academic expenses (such as Room, Books,
- Instructional Materials, Academic Supplies, Local Transportation, and Reasonable Personal Expenses)
Stanford University Available Academics Fields
- School of Engineering (All Fields)
- School of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- School of Medicine Biosciences
- Continuing Studies
- You can Browse all Fields (Here)
SEE : CANADA WORK & STUDY | How Much Does It Cost To Study In Canada?
- Applicants from all over the world are eligible.
- International Students, as well as U.S Citizens, are welcome to apply for the Stanford Scholarships 2021.
- The Selection Process is different and depends on many circumstances like Extra Activities, Skills, Grades, etc.
- You can Check all Admission Requirements (Here)
The last date to apply for the Stanford University Scholarships 2021 is 6th Oct 2021 For Graduates, 1st Nov 2021 For Bachelors.
How to Apply for the Stanford Scholarships
The application form of the Stanford University Scholarships 2021 is completely online. For further information and apply please visit the link given below. Good Luck!
- For Graduates kindly Visit Here
- For Undergraduates kindly Visit Here