Rackspace accelerates the value of the cloud. So as a customer, you can create Rackspace webmail where you can have access to Rackspace Webmail Login. In the same way, have access to all their resources once you sign up.
Rackspace is a leading provider of expertise and managed services across all the cloud computing companies. The company was launched in 1998, and its headquarters in Windcrest, Texas, a suburb of San Antonio. Moreover, it operates offices in various parts of the world including Australia, the UK, Germany, Mexico, Hong Kong, etc.
Meanwhile, in this article, you’ll learn a lot about Rackspace webmail. Including how to sign up, how to login to your Rackspace webmail account, likewise, how to recover your login detail, etc. All in this step by step Rackspace webmail login guides.
Rackspace Webmail Sign Up
For you to access the Rackspace webmail login page, first, you need to signup for a Rackspace email account. Rackspace email is a business-class, POP/IMAP service that works with Outlook. To do that, simply follow these steps below;
1. Visit the Rackspace homepage, you can navigate via the link here.
2. Click on Login at the top right corner of the page. Select Rackspace webmail login from the option.
3. Under the login form from the next page, click on the Hosted Email link. Then click on Begin Free Trial from the next page.
4. Now you’ll be taken to a page where you will set up your Rackspace email account. Start by choosing your apps, click on Rackspace email and click next to continue.
5. Fill in your details and click on next to continue
6. Confirm your account.
After that, your account will be created successfully.
Rackspace Webmail Login
To login successfully to your Rackspace email, follow these steps below;
1. Visit the Rackspace official homepage. You can follow the link as shown above
2. From the home page, click on Login at the top right corner
3. Click on the Login box
4. Enter your Email Address and Password
5. Hit the Login Button
This will take you directly to your account dashboard.