MyCigna Login – Cigna is a global health service provider. They provide health care services as well as information on health insurance policies.
Cigna was founded in 1792. The American based health service provider is a major provider of medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance. In addition to that, they provide access to global network of physicians and hospital.
In this article, you will learn how to register with MyCigna and also how to sign in online.
How to Sign up for MyCigna Login account online
To sign up for MyCigna account online is free and can be done at the comfort of your home. However, you must have internet service to register online. Follow the step by step guide below to register to MyCigna online.
1 Visit Cigna official website with your browser or click on the link Here
2. On the homepage click on the button titled ‘Log in to myCigna.’
3. On the log in page, click on the button titled ‘Register’
4. At this piont, you will be required to enter your personal details and it is in stages. Therefore, you will click ‘Next’ to proceed to the next stage.
5. Next, you will be offered multiple service options to select from. Select one and continue.
6. At this point you will create an account username and password.
7. Finally, click ‘submit.’ button.
Your can now proceed to login to your myCigna account online.
How to login to your myCigna Online account.
After registration, follow the steps below to login to your dashboard.
1 Log on to Cigna official website with your browser or click here
2. Click on the link titled ‘Log In to myCigna’
3. Next, enter your ‘username’ and ‘password.’
4. Click on the ‘Login‘ button to access your dashboard.
How to recover your myCigna login password
1 At the login webpage, click on ‘forgotten password.’
2. Enter the details required from you and continue
3. Proceed to reset password.
The password recovery process is very easy. However, you must provide valid details for it to be granted.
In conclusion, the myCigna login and password recovery process enumerated in this article is to enable you to have access to a myCigna online dashboard where you can get health tips and information on health insurance policies.