In this page we are going to guide you on the simple way to apply for MEXT Scholarship 2022. So If you are looking to concentrate in Japan with scholarship then, at that point read this post through. Since in this post, we will explain what is MEXT scholarship 2022, its benefits and bit by bit application strategy.
MEXT Scholarship 2022 is a completely financed scholarship for international understudie. This scholarship is available for undergraduate, masters, PhD and training studies. MEXT scholarship will cover tuition charge, accommodation, month to month living recompense and round airfare travel costs from your nation to Japan.
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships to international understudies who wish to learn at Japanese universities as undergraduate or examination (masters/PhD) understudies under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarships Program.
Ordinarily the Application pattern of the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship is declared in April. However, this year because of COVID-19, the application declaration is postponed. However the MEXT Scholarship 2021 has been declared in many countries as of late. Knowledge of Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory for this scholarship.
This is the Mext government office suggested scholarship. You will apply through the Japanese government office in your country. (the links to all embassies are given underneath).
MEXT Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate/Masters/PhD/Training
- Institution(s): Japanese Universities
- Study in: Japan
- Courses Offered: All sorts of courses offered in all Japanese Universities from Social Science to Engineering, Medical to Health, Arts, Humanities, and so on There are No Academic Fields Restrictions.
- Program Period: Undergraduate: 4-5 Years, Masters: 2-3 Years, PhD: 3-4 Years
- MEXT Scholarship Deadline: Varies from one Embassy to another (Click here to check deadlines)
MEXT Scholarship Coverage
MEXT Scholarship 2022 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students to Study in Japan For Free. This scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Remittances: Monthly Stipend Allowance, Preparatory Allowance (2021 Rate)
- Education Fees: Fees for the Entrance Examination, Tuition Fee at Universities will be paid by MEXT.
- Traveling Expenses: Transportation to Japan: MEXT will cover your Round Airfare Travel Expenses from your Country to Japan. The Airline ticket will be an Economy-class ticket for the flight.
- Accommodations: Residence corridors for international understudies provided by universities.
If it’s not too much trouble, likewise check Netherlands Government Scholarship and get Free expenses of living, Free tuition charge, Free visa, Free roundtrip travel tickets and Free Health insurance
Eligibility Criteria for MEXT Scholarship 2022
To qualify for MEXT Scholarship 2022, candidate should fulfill the entirety of the following requirements beneath:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Applicants should have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- An applicant who has Japanese nationality at the time of application is not eligible.
- For Undergraduate Students: You should be at any rate 17 and under 25 years old and have finished
- 12 years of school education or have finished courses in a school practically identical to a high school (includes prospective alumni)
- For Masters/PhD Students: You should be under 35 years old and a college alum (includes prospective alumni). Or then again you probably finished 16 years/18 years of education.
- For Teacher training understudies: You should be under 35 years old and an alum of a school or educator training school. You should have in any event five years of active experience as an instructor in a primary, optional or educator training school in your country.
- For Japanese Study Students: Applicants should be from 18 to 30 years of age. Applicants should be selected as undergraduate understudies in faculties or schools which major in Japanese language or
- Japanese culture in a university outside Japan when they come to Japan and should be taken a crack at the home institution when they return to their nations of origin.
- Additionally apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship and get financial aid amounting to US$95,000 towards tuition charges.
How to Apply for MEXT Scholarship 2022
Kindly adhere to the following application instructions to apply for MEXT Scholarship 2022:
- Find the Japanese Embassy or Consulate of your country from here.
- Visit the website of Japanese Embassy of your country. Under the Education/Scholarship tab, you will find the MEXT scholarship.
- Download the MEXT scholarship application form and fill it.
- Submit the required documents (list given underneath) to Japanese Embassy of your country.
- A written test will be led by the Japanese Embassy. Find Sample Written Test with Answers Here.
- After that interviews of the candidates will be led.
- The fruitful candidates will be informed through email or international safe haven website.
- Don’t miss an opportunity! Follow us on Instagram.
Documents Required for MEXT Scholarship 2022
(1) MEXT Scholarship Application form
(2) The highest degree verified with official stamps.
- Single guys program applicants: 12 Years of Education
- Expert’s program applicants: Bachelor’s certificate
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s certificate
Note: If the degree is not in English, a notarized duplicate of a translation in English is required.
(3) The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps. (Including Grading framework)
- Single men program applicants: 12 Years of Education
- Expert’s program applicants: Bachelor’s certificate Transcripts
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s certificate Transcripts
Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized duplicate of a translation in English or is
(4) Two recommendation letters: The letters of recommendation should be written by the applicant’s educators/advisors/businesses (who can assess your academic performance and examination potential) in either English. (for research understudies)
(5) Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
(6) Curriculum Vitae (CV) (for research understudies)
(8) Study plan/Statement of direction. The investigation plan is written in English. Basic substance will include motivation of application, education/research Background, and prospective examination at APU. (for research understudies)
(9) English Language Proficiency Document: Those understudies whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University and they are absolved from Language Test.
(10) Academic thesis or significant publications (for research understudies)
(11) Other reference documents (if applicable)
To know more about MEXT Scholarship 2022, if it’s not too much trouble, visit official website: