Mercury Insurance group is one of America’s multi-line insurance company that offer several insurance policies ranging from personal automobile, homeowners, and business insurance.
Founded in 1961 with headquarters in Los Angeles, California, United States. The company offers one of the most affordable auto insurance policy to automobile owners. In addition to that, they specializes also in sending out educative information about insurance programs to its clients.
The company’s insurance coverage extends to over 13 states in the United States and prides itself as the best premium provider at the lowest price. Also, with its online service option policyholders can access and manage policies online. Payments can be made online too.
Further in this article is a guide to help you with your online registration and login processes. As well as the password recovery guide. Read till the end.
See other insurance guides here
How to register for Mercury Insurance online
1. Visit Mercury Insurance login page. Click on this link
2. On the homepage click on the account tab.
3. On the login page. Look carefully at the drop down list you will see a link bearing ‘Register your account’ click on it and proceed.
4. At this point you will be required to fill out a registration form. Start by entering your personal details and proceed to fill in others.
5. Next, you will create your user profile and verify your details.
Finally, your online account is ready. Now you can proceed to login and manage your policy from your dashboard. Use the guide below to help you with the login process.
How to login to Mercury Insurance online
1. Follow step 1 and 2 as enumerated above to access the login page.
2. From the drop-down list, click on the link tagged ‘Login to your account’
3. Next, enter the email address you registered with and your login password.
4. Click the login button below the section to access your dashboard.
How to Recover your Mercury Insurance Login Password
This is one of the most important section in this guide. Why? because Mercury Insurance will not grant you access to your online account. In fact your password is your login ticket. Therefore, apply the simple steps below to recover and reset your password whenever you can’t remember it.
1. Once you are on the login page, look carefully below the login section for a link tagged Forgot my password. Click on it and proceed.
2. Enter your email address and carefully type in the captcha code displayed.
3. Next, click on the submit button.
Subsequently after that, a link will be sent to you via email. Use it to reset and login to your online account.
You can use your online account to file a claim, pay bills and review your policy options. Also you can request for a changes in your coverage. This guide was designed to help you achieve more with the online services provided by Mercury Insurance.
Do well to leave a comment below and don’t forget to share using the share buttons. Addio!!!