Lion Credit Card company specializes in transforming conventional plastic debit/credit card to customized metal credit card.
The company operates from San Jose, California and offers metal cards made of stainless steel in three different versions: The Premier, Basic and fully custom card, each of which comes with unique features.
Futhermore, it is worthy to note that Lion Credit Card company have a patent pending technology to transplant your EMV from the plastic card to the metal card as well as the magnetic strip data associated with the card.
The San Jose plastic to a metal company is reliable and has received every positive review it can get from its customers. This is as a result of its outstanding customer care services as well as fast delivery service.
The login process to Lion Credit Card online account is very simple. However, you must create an online account before you can login. Below is a step by step guide on how to register and log in to your Lion Credit Card online account as well as the password recovery process.
2. At the bottom of the homepage, click the link titled ‘Register’ as shown in the illustration below.
3. Next, you will be required to fill out a registration form. Start by entering your personal details and subsequently proceed to enter your address State, state, City and postal code in the second section.
4. Proceed to the next section where you will be required to create a log in password. create & confirm your password.
You will be directed to your account dashboard upon verification of the details you entered in the application form.
How to log in to your lion credit Card online account
1 To log in to your lion credit card online account dashboard. Visit the companies official website
2. Click on the ‘login’ link at the bottom of the homepage.
3. Enter your E-mail address and login passwo in the space provided for it on the login page.
4. Next, click on ‘login’ tab to access your account.