Vimeo video upload| How to Upload Videos on Vimeo
Videos will attract more audience – one of the most successful digital marketing strategies is arguably through the use of visuals and there are lots of sites to view and upload videos. One of such is Vimeo.com. Here is a guide on how to upload videos on Vimeo.
Based on statistics, over 70% of internet traffic is generated from video marketing. This result is as of 2018, I guess it will be higher than that with recent analysis. So, you can see how video is taking over the market.
Vimeo.com is one of the most popular video sharing sites, but not as famous as YouTube. However, to upload videos on Vimeo can be a little bit demanding as the platform hosts only professional videos. But that is not to scare you. Matter of fact, as you go through this article, you’ll be guided on how to beat the protocol and upload good videos on Vimeo.
Let’s begin with creating an account on Vimeo.com
Sign Up to Vimeo
It is very easy to sign up for a Vimeo account. There are two options you can use to create your account. First is through your Facebook account or using your Google mail account. The second option is to create a stand-alone account. Here’s how to go about it.
1. Visit Vimeo sign up page and enter your first and last name in the field provided.
2. In the second field, type in a valid email address.
3. Lastly, enter a unique password.
Next, you’ll be offered three account options to choose from; The free, Plus, and the Pro. Select the best option for you and proceed to the Vimeo video upload section.
How to upload videos on Vimeo
To upload a video on Vimeo is not as difficult as the media hype suggests. It is way more simple, but you have to make sure your video quality is good. Below is how to upload a video on Vimeo.com
1. Open your Vimeo Dashboard.
2. Click on the “Upload a video” link by the top right side of the page.
3. Next, choose the file to upload, you can use the drag and drop option of by clicking/tapping on the files for upload options. Also, you can choose to upload a video from your dropbox folder.
4. Select a privacy option.
5. Add video title, description, and tags to the file. Also, set up a content rating.
6. Lastly, click/tap on ‘Save’ to apply your changes.
Simple right? However, in any case, you’ve tried using this guide and you can’t get through it. Also, you can review the uploading options from the Vimeo help center.