How to Make Group Video Call on WhatsApp
Stay connected even while you stay safe and on isolation, you can make a group video call on WhatsApp and reach out to people. This is one of the safest ways to keep communicating with loved ones and business partners amidst the global lockdown.
As the coronavirus disease continues to spread rapidly, there is a need for individuals to avoid making body contact with each other. According to directives by WHO many institutions are on lockdown with movement being restricted. But man as a social animal needs to communicate.
Being of the most common messaging platform, WhatsApp allows users to make free video and voice calls using wi-fi or mobile data. This is very much important now, as you can connect with anyone at any time without coming in contact personally.
Though many of us are not new to the group video call feature on WhatsApp, a huge bulk of us need to have our mind refreshed on how to go about it. Therefore, below are the steps that will enable you to make a group video call on WhatsApp.
How to Make a video call on WhatsApp – the guide
- Launch your WhatsApp and open to conversation.
- Tap on the video camera icon.
- Look by the top right and tap on the video call icon.
- Wait for the recipient to take the call.
How to make group Video Call on WhatsApp
- Create a WhatsApp group and add the people you want to have a video chat with.
- Go to the group conversation and tap on the phone with a plus sign (+). This is usually at the top of the screen.
- Select the contacts you wish to have on the video chat.
- Now tap on the video camera icon.
Also, you can use another method to initiate a group video call on WhatsApp. see below.
- Go to your WhatsApp messenger and tap on the call tab on the top of the screen.
- Tap on the phone with a plus/addition sign (+) at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on “New Group Call”.
- Proceed to add the contacts you want to include in the video chat.
- Tap the video camera icon to start the video chat.
Have you started using the WhatsApp dark mode on your Android smartphone? If not, learn how to activate it now How to activate Whatsapp Dark mode on your Smartphones.
If you have not downloaded Whatsapp yet, why not get it now via Play store for Android and App Store for iOS.