How to Login to PayPal Account – A step-by-step guide
How to login to PayPal account – is a comprehensive guide that will help you to sign-in and manage your account information on one of the world’s most popular payment services – PayPal.
PayPal payment services offer one of the most convenient means of sending and receiving money. It is directly integrated into many online stores and e-commerce outlets, making it one of the most widely used payment options around the world.
Among the things that makes PayPal an outstanding payment option is that the website is secure and encrypted. The use of industry-standard security features marks Paypal as a reputable company.
As a means of checking fraudulent activities, PayPal may automatically close an account once there is a trace of a suspicious login attempt. Also, the services have been restricted to countries with a high rate of fraudulent activities.
Creating or signing-up for a PayPal account is quite easy, using the website which is the service main outlet, you can easily log on to the website at PayPal.com and Sign up for free by hitting the button for signup and following the instructions thereafter.
Meanwhile, if you have already signed up for an account in the past and you just need a guide on how to login to PayPal account, here below is an easy guide for you. Also, you’ll be guided on how to login on the desktop or using your mobile device.
How to Login to PayPal Account from your Desktop
You can login and access your PayPal account once your account is created and verified. Below is how you can login to your account from your PC.
- Open your browser and log on to the PayPal website at PayPal.com.
- On the homepage, click on Log in. The login tab is by the top right end of the homepage.
- Fill in your login credential (email address or phone number, password). Note, you can also create an account from this page, by clicking on the Sign-Up link below the login section.
- Finally, click on Login, this will take you to your PayPal account dashboard where you can start making transactions.
How to Login to PayPal Account from your Mobile Phone
You can access your PayPal account from your mobile device using the PayPal app for iOS, Android and Windows phone. The app is available on App store for iOS and Google PlayStore for OS users. Below is how to login to PayPal account from your mobile phone.
- Download and install the PayPal app from either App store, PlayStore or the Microsoft Store depending on the OS your smartphone is powered by.
- After installation, tap on the app and set it up by entering your login credentials.
- Tap on login and access your PayPal account dashboard.
However, it is worthy to note that there are some changes you may not be able to initiate using the mobile, but you can make and receive payments among other services.
How to login to PayPal from other sites
Most online stores and e-commerce services accept payments through PayPal. This is because the PayPal services is integrated directly into the website. This makes it easier for you to make payments from third-party websites without having to visit PayPal’s website.
All you need to do is to insert your PayPal login credentials on the PayPal login page integrated as part of the checkout process. Once payment is made, a transaction report is sent directly to your PayPal account dashboard. All transactions are documented in your account history.
How to Recover your PayPal Login Password
Perhaps, it’s been long you accessed your account or you don’t seem to remember your PayPal account login password. You can recover your password by doing the following;
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- You will redirected to the “Can’t log in?” page with a dialogue box.
- Now, select the option that reads “don’t know my password”.
- Enter the email address used during signup.
- PayPal will send a temporary password to your email, go to your inbox and use the password to login and reset your PayPal account login password.
If you have any other challenge about your PayPal account not mentioned here, please contact the customer service