Facebook is one big platform that enables us to build connections and maintain communication. Among the numerous features available to users on this social media platform, is the option to add music to individual profiles. This helps to attract people with a similar likeness because music is one aspect of communication that speaks directly to the soul.
The option to add music to your Facebook profile is not a new feature, it has been around for a while, though just a few of us rarely tap into it as a medium of attraction. This is an improvement when it comes to building good communication and relationship.
Apparently, music gives us an insight about a person’s passion and ideology. Therefore, the variables in individual music taste can be a link to personal connection and relationship building. You too can add music to your Facebook profile or story using your mobile app. The step-by-step guide below will help you to enable this feature using your smartphone.
How to Add music to your Facebook Profile | Step-by-step guide
Firstly, you must have the Facebook app installed on your smartphone. Afterwards, login to your account and follow the steps below. This feature is only available on the Facebook mobile app.
1. Open the Facebook app on your smartphone and tap on the profile icon. This will open your profile details.
2. Scroll through your profile details and tap on the “Music”. This is located above the section where you can add new posts on Facebook.
3. Next, tap on the “+” icon and select the music you want to add to your Facebook profile then tap on the button marked “ADD” beside the music you selected.
4. You can add more than one music track to your Facebook profile based on your preferences.
5. Save the settings and exit.
Have you enabled the two-step verification on your Facebook? – Set it up now.
Now, people can visit your profile and play the music you added to your profile by tapping on it.
To add music to your Facebook Story, all you need to do is to follow the steps above and then selecting the “Add to Story” option.