The CU Merit-Based Graduate Business awards is open for international students in pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in the field of business at the Clarkson University, New York.
The scholarship application is open and will run till the 1st of December 2020, all eligible applicants should endeavor to submit their application on or before the deadline.
About Clarkson University
Clarkson University is a prestigious private research university in Potsdam, New York, United States. It was founded in 1896 and runs undergraduate and postgraduate programs in each of its school or institutes.
The university is nicknamed Golden Knights, it ranks in Forbes magazine’s top-50 America’s most entrepreneurial universities. It also ranks as the top salary-boosting colleges in the United States.
The CU Merit-Based Graduate Business awards for the 2020/2021 academic session offer partial funding to international students in pursuit of an undergraduate degree program in Business at Clarkson University, New York.
Awards are based on the percentage of the total cost of the specific program you are applying for, it is as follows:
- Fellowship (3.3 GPA, 550 GMAT) – at least 15%
- Dean’s (3.5 GPA, 600 GMAT) – at least 25%
- Presidential (3.7 GPA, 650 GMAT) – at least 40%
- Trustees (3.9 GPA, 700 GMAT) – at least 75%
The qualify for the scholarship applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Clarkson students are expected to continue satisfactory academic standing in order to maintain scholarship status (must carry a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA in all graduate coursework).
- Accelerated BS/BA/MBA students who wish to qualify for merit awards should take the GMAT regardless of their grade point average.
How to Apply for CU Merit-Based Graduate Business awards
Like the name implies, the award is based on Merit. Therefore there is no separate application process, students must only have to take admission in the graduate degree program at the University. After being registered, they will be automatically considered for merit-based scholarships.