The Concordia Presidential Scholarships Canada offers full tuition funded scholarship is open for international students, application is ongoing for undergraduates in view of a degree program in any of the subjects taught at the Concordia University.
About Concordia University Montreal, Canada
Concordia University is a public research centre in the heart of Montreal, at Boulevard De Maisonneuve Quest Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Nicknamed Stingers, the university was established in 1874 and it has two campuses situated within Montreal. The academic administration is carried out under Four Faculties namely: Arts and Science, Fine Arts, Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science, and John Molson School of Business; and other Graduate schools.
The Concordia Presidential Scholarships Canada is available to international undergraduate students to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Concordia University, Montreal.
The scholarship is limited to only the subjects taught at the University only.
Free Visa to Study in Canada Now
For academic brilliance, committment and motivation towards a better global community. This program offers:
Cover tuition and fees
Residency and accommodation cost.
To be eligible for this scholarship candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate must be a first starter attending the University for the first time.
- Candidate must be on full-time studies in any of the undergraduate degree program in the university.
- Candidate must be an international student on full international student tuition fee rate.
- Candidate must be starting at Concordia University in Fall 2021.
How to Apply for The Concordia Presidential Scholarships Canada
To apply for a shot at the Concordia Presidential Scholarships Canada, eligible candidates should forward a complete application for admission online upload to their My Concordia student portal. Applicants must complete the Nomination Form.
The following documents is to be attached.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide a current curriculum vitae that outlines all their work, volunteer experience, accolades, cultural, and other accomplishments.
- A Personal Statement – expressing their community leadership and commitment to bettering the global community, and explaining how receiving this application will help in the pursuit of their studies and the fulfilment of their personal and academic aspirations.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum Assessment GPA of at least 2.00.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet the English Language Requirement of the University.
Visit the University website to apply now.