Citibank is a subsidiary of Citigroup. The bank provide financial services in the United States and other selected countries around the world. It has been in operation since 1812 and has over 2600 branches in 19 countries.
With headquarter located in the New York City, New York, United States. The bank offers various services such as loans, savings and checking accounts, mortgages, commercial services and Online banking service.
Citibank online service was registered in 1991. This service allows customers to view their transaction and balance, transfer funds and pay bills. You can also receive financial updates on new products.
The bank’s online service is readily available 24/7, but you can only access it after you have registered online. Use this guide to help you with the registration and login processes, every solution you need is here.
How to enroll for Citibank online banking service
1. Log on to the bank’s website online using the link here
2. On the right corner of the home page is a login section. Look closely below it, you will see a link tagged Register for online access. Click on it.
3. Next, you will be required to select your account type.
4. As you proceed the system will require to verify your account. Provide the details it may require from you and continue.
5. At the end you will be required to create and confirm your login password. Right after that your account will be created and you proceed to login online.
How to Login Citibank Online Banking
1. Navigate to the login page as enumerated in step 1 above.
2. In the login section by the right corner of the page. Enter User Id and Password.
3. Next, click on the Sign On button below the login section.
It is worthy to note that the password is case sensitive. Therefore use the right case to login.