Citi Credit Card | Login & Password Recovery [step by step guide]
Citibank is a subsidiary of the multinational Citigroup. The bank issues Credit Cards to its clients and also online services for every Citi credit cardholder.
Citibank was founded in 1812 and its headquarters is in New York City, New York, United States. Also, the bank has about 2,650 branches in 19 countries. Products and services offered by the bank include credit cards, mortgages, personal loans, commercial loans, and online banking services.
It is worthy to note that Citibank issues different kinds of credit card for different purpose. Some of the various Citi Credit Card are listed below.
- Citi Simplicity Credit Card – low rate Mastercard with no annual fee and low interest on daily expenses.
- Citi Double Cash Credit Card – offers cashback rewards on transactions at a gas station, restaurants, and supermarkets.
- Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite MasterCard – travel card with an annual fee of $95 and lots of bonuses when used at American airlines.
Moreso, the bank’s online service gives cardholders access to manage their account online with ease. You can register and activate your Citi credit Card online. Below is a step by step guide to help you with the login and password recovery processes.
How to register your Citi Credit Card account online
1. Log on to Citibank official website
2. On the homepage click the link titled ‘Register for online access’ below the login section.
3. Enter your Citi Credit Card number or your account number in the space provided for it respectively.
4. Click on the ‘continue to set up’ tab to proceed.
5. At this point you will be allowed to create a user Id and password for your online account.
Finally, confirm your account and proceed to access your citi credit card online dashboard.
How to Login to your Citibank Credit Card online account
1. To login to your Citi Credit Card online account, visit Citibank official website
2. Enter your user Id and password in the login section at the right corner of the homepage.
3. Finally, click on the ‘Sign on’ tab to access your online account.
How to recover & reset your password
Online users may wish to reset their password for many reasons. It could be for security reason or to recover forgotten password. In any case use the guide below to recover and reset your Citi Credit Card online password.
1. On the website homepage, click on the ‘forgot password’ link below the login section.
2. Select your account type and proceed to fill in the information required.
3. Provide your Citi Credit Card number and continue to reset your password.
Citibank online banking allows cardholders to manage their financial transactions online. In addition to that, Citi Credit Card users can view transaction history, pay bills electronically, and transfer finances via the internet. The guide above is intended to help you with the registration, login, and password recovery process. Therefore, feel free to share and drop a comment in the box below.