Boise State Institution is a public research university in the United States that was founded in 1932. There are almost 100 graduate programs available, including MBA, MAcc, and PhD programs.
Why study at Boise State University? Many courses at BSU are designed to help you improve your abilities and achieve your career goals. Students at this university will receive a world-class education, benefit from student services, and have access to a variety of job opportunities.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
- University: Boise State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $8,460 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
Eligibility For Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in all subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a minimum 3.00 cumulative unweighted high school GPA (on a 4.00 scale). Transfer students must have a minimum 3.40 GPA in order to qualify.
- Both first-year and transfer applicants are eligible for the Treasure Scholarship
How to Apply For Scholarship
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree program, after being enrolled, they can apply for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Official transcripts and copy of passport must be sent to the International Admissions Office Center for Global Education Boise State University 1910 University Drive Boise, ID 83725-1145 the USA
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet all the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Boise State University.
Boise State University will provide an award amount of $8,460 per academic year to the high achieving candidates for undergraduate study.