AIG Insurance | Online Login & Password Recovery guide
AIG Insurance is a multinational finance and insurance company. The company is in operation in over 80 countries and jurisdiction with its headquarter located in New York City, New York, United States.
Founded in 1919, American Insurance Group offer the following products: property casualty: consumer & commercial, life & retirement, and mortgage insurance. The company has offices around the world coupled with an online service option to make their service unique for clients.
Furthermore, the company provides insurance coverage for over 80 million policyholders in the United States and around the world. Also, their online service is readily available 24/7. In this post will enumerate how to use these online services. Stay with us!
How to Register for AIG Insurance online
To register online at AIG insurance, carefully follow the steps as listed below.
1. Log on to AIG insurance official website online using your web browser.
2. On the homepage, click the Log in link on the menu bar on top of the page.
3. You will be redirected to a new page where you will choose the type of account you want to open. Choose individual if it is your first time.
4. Proceed to select a package option from the list of packages displayed. For the purpose of this guide, we are using the option ‘consumer life insurance portal’ to Register.
5. Next, on the new page that will pop out. Click on the ‘create profile’ tab.
6. Fill in your details in the field displayed for verification and click continue when you are done.
Proceed to provide other information required from you and complete your registration process.
In the end, you will create a Sign Id and password to enable you to sign in online.
Finally, proceed to sign in to your AIG insurance online.
How to login to your AIG insurance online
1. Log on to the AIG insurance official website and click on the login
2. Choose individual from the drop down menu and select your type of account.
3. Proceed to enter your Sign-in Id and password in the respective field provided for each.
4. Click on the sign-in button to have access to your online account dashboard.
AIG insurance online account password recovery
If you have forgotten your password or sign in Id. You can use the following steps to recover it.
1. Navigate to the login page and click on forgot password tab
2. Enter your Sign in Id in the and proceed.
3. At this point a mail will be sent to you with a link to retrieve your password. Use the link and continue to change your password to a new one you can always remember.
AIG insurance online service provides clients access to manage their account online. Also, Policyholders can view policy details and monthly billing statement. Payment can be made using the online platform. Follow the steps above to get more from your trusted insurance company.
Use the box below to drop a comment and do not forget to share.