Choosing the best email marketing services for your business can be a herculean task, this is because there are many products in the market that offer similar services at almost the same price range. This leads to the big question. How do I choose the best email marketing software for my business?
Before now, email marketers used crawling software that enables them to harvest emails from websites without permission. Unfortunately, those days are gone. Nowadays, it is a law that you must request for permission before enlisting an email into your marketing list.
Therefore, it is necessary that you choose the right email marketing software that will enable you to build a good subscriber list with flexible options to grow your business. Also, it is not wise to go for options that will not suit the needs of your business.
What is Email Marketing
Email Marketing enables you to send valuable content to your customers through the use of electronic mails thereby creating room for a better business relationship between you and your clients/customers. It is a channel for being directly in touch with your consumers.
On the other hand, Email Marketing Software is a software that allows you to build an email subscriber list, helps to design and optimize emails, and
Benefits of Email Marketing Software
The following are some of the benefits of using a reliable email marketing software:
- It is a fast and flexible way of reaching out to new customers and to retain old ones.
- It is cost-effective and results-oriented.
- It helps to save time: Unlike direct mail marketing through the postal offices, sending automated emails enables you to reach a large audience within the shortest period of time.
- It allows you to connect with the targeted audience who have shown an active interest in your product.
- It is also an avenue to communicate new updates and innovations to your consumers.
- Lastly, it is an avenue to scale up your business.
Quickly, before we go on with the reviews. It is worthy to note that this review is based on the features and prices, as well as customer services. Therefore, we have no affiliate benefits from the sites or software that appear in this review.
10 Best Email Marketing Softwares – Reviews
One thing that makes Constant Contact to stand out from the rest of the pack is its user-friendly templates. The marketing plan is designed in such a way that small businesses can benefit from it. Often, it is regarded as the best email marketing software for small businesses.
- Easy to use: The templates are designed to help the user to create professional emails without stress.
- Proper Guide for beginners and amateurs.
- Multiple templates for a different purpose.
- Prompt customer support services.
- Assorted features for the benefit of its clients.
- No added advantage in the long run.
- There are only two subscription plans, Email Plan and Email Plus Plan.
- Price range is based on the number of subscribers
The Email Plan starts at the range of $20 per month based on the number of
Similarly, the Email Plus Plan starts at the range of $45 per month based on the number of email contacts. Also, the discounts are included.
In addition, the platform offers 60 days of free trial with up to 100 email contacts. Also, there are no credit card details required to access this feature.
MailChimp was founded in 2001 and has grown into a giant in the email marketing niche. It is regarded as the best email marketing software for bloggers. Unlike some email marketing providers, MailChimp offers free services of up to 12,000 emails sent to 2000 subscribers per month.
- Low price per month.
- Enough room to grow your business through automated and scheduled email marketing tools.
- Easy to use templates.
- Comprehensive user guide for beginners.
- Poor customer support program.
- Variable and non-comprehensive pricing.
The Free plan starts at $0 per month.
The Essential plan starts at $9.99 per month.
The Standard plan starts at $14.99 per month.
The Premium plan starts at $299 per month.
The more you graduate through the plan the more features you have access to.
Although new in the game, Drip is regarded as one of the best email marketing software because it tends to solve the problem of customer support programs through its customer relationship management [CRM] program.
The company believes that by creating unique ways of reaching out to customers, its subscribers can make better sales and have a real-time relationship with its customers.
- The platform is easy to use.
- Wonderful integrated features.
- Good customer support programs.
- Annotated diagrams to help your workflow.
- Because of the many visual diagrams, the platform can be literally cumbersome.
- Relative high subscription fee.
- Variable pricing.
The company offers a free 14 days trial.
The Basic Plan starts at $49 per month with up to 2500 email contact list.
The Pro plan starts at $122 per month with up to 5000 email contact list.
The Enterprise plan starts at $184 per month and continues to vary as the number of email contacts increases up to 12,500 and above.
ConvertKit is regarded as the new age blogger’s option. It combines several features that help bloggers to build and segment their email contact list, also, it adds a visual automation tool to help simplify your marketing options.
- Good customer guide.
- Automated features that help customers group their contact list.
- Easy to use.
- Relatively high monthly billing.
- Unlike similar email marketing software, there are some restrictions in the long-run.
- Absence of the A/B testing tool.
The price range is based on the number of email contact lists.
Email contact list between 0 – 1000 is billed at $29 per month.
The billing for the contact list between 1000 – 3000 is at $49 per month.
The billing for the contact list between 3000 – 5000 is at $79 per month.
Furthermore, the system provides room for more email contact list and the price can be calculated by the customer by simply entering the number of contact lists.
Also, there are free trials available for the different plans and that is one unique characteristic of the ConvertKit platform.
Aside from being one of the big names in the email marketing niche, Aweber provides integrated features that carters especially for the need of those in the eCommerce business. Also, it has flexible features that make it outstanding from the rest of the pack.
- It is easy to use.
- It has lots of templates options.
- It has flexible features that can be customized to suit your business.
- Good customer support.
- Relatively high monthly billing.
- Clumsy user interface.
The price range for Aweber is based on the number of email contact lists. It is as follows.
The billing for the email contact list between 0 – 500 is at $19 per month.
The billing for the email contact list between 501 – 2500 is at $29 per month.
The billing for the email contact list between 2501 – 5000 is $49 per month.
The billing for the email contact list between 5001 – 10,000 is at $69 per month.
The billing for the email contact list between 10,001 – 25,000 is at $149 per month.
Also, it is worthy to note that the platform offers a 30day free trials.
This is one of the best email marketing software for medium and large businesses. It has good modules for automated and scheduled marketing. It lays a high emphasis on contact management. Also, it creates room for customers to track leads and monitor the growth of their business.
- Highly automated, giving you room to accomplish more in less period of time.
- Lots of features to choose from.
- There is Customer Relationship Management [CRM] integration.
- It is relatively too expensive for small businesses.
- No monthly subscription fee. All fees are paid annually.
Lite Plan is billed at $9 per month.
The Plus Plan is billed at $49 per month.
The Professional Plan is billed at $129 per month.
The Enterprise Plan is billed at $229 per month.
All payment is made per annum, which means that you have to calculate the fees per month by 12 months.
Unlike most email marketing software with advanced and complicated features, MailerLight maintains a simplified but flexible template. Additionally, it comes with an email statistics feature that allows you to monitor the clickthrough rate [CTR], open rate, and conversion rate.
- Easy to use.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Simplified features for beginners.
- Intuitive interface.
- Relatively low subscription fee.
- Few advanced features.
- Fewer options for change.
The pricing for MailerLight is based on the number of email subscribers.
The platform charges no fee for the email contact list between 1 – 1000. Also, a limit of 12,000 emails per month for this plan.
The fee for the email contact list between 1 – 1000 with unlimited emails per month is billed at $10 monthly.
The fee for the email contact list between 1001 – 2500 is billed at $15 per month.
The fee for the email contact list between 2501 – 5000 is billed at $30 per month.
The fee for the email contact list between 5001 – 10,000 is billed at $50 per month.
Despite being one of the oldest in the niche, it still competes for a spot in the best email marketing software. Unlike, some email marketing software, GetResponse comes with additional ‘Add ons’ such as landing page creators. It is recommended for almost all online businesses.
- Easy to use.
- Multiple user-friendly features.
- Although it is quite expensive, its services are worth it.
- Good for beginners and pro.
- High monthly fee.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Relative poor customer support.
Email Plan is billed at $15 per month for an email contact list of 1000 and below. The price increases to $65 per month for 12,000 email contact list and above.
Pro Plan is billed at $49 per month for up to 5000 email contact list and it increases to $75 per month for up to 10,000 email contacts.
Max Plan is billed at $165 per month with up to 10,000 email contacts and $255 per month for up to 25,000 email contacts.
Enterprise Plan is billed at $1,199 per month with up to 100,000 email contacts.
Also, the platform offers a 30days free trial period without credit card details.
Sendinblue is among the newest in the email marketing service industry but it has distinguished itself as one of the best. So far, it has one of the most accessible features and relatively low pricing. The platform tends to bypass complex integration. Also, it combines email and SMS campaigns into one platform.
- Relatively low monthly fee.
- Multiple optional templates.
- Intuitive features.
- Good customer support.
- Poor user interface.
- Integrations are limited.
Sendinblue has a unique pricing pattern. It bills customers based on the volume of email sent and not on the number of email subscribers.
Free Plan is billed at $0 per month with an unlimited number of email contact and a limit of 300 emails sent per day.
Lite Plan is billed at $25 per month for up to 40,000 email contacts and no limit to the number of emails sent per day. Also, you get a discount when you pay per annum.
Essential Plan is billed at $39 per month for up to 60,000 email contact list.
Premium Plan is billed at $66 per month with an unlimited number of email contact lists.
It is worthy to note that the platform offers a discount for every subscription made on an annual base.
Infusionsoft by Keap helps small businesses to grow and scale up their business with its advanced automation tools. The platform is filled with lots of integrations.
- There is built-in ROI.
- Good value for the price.
- Flexible payment pattern.
- Easy to use with a good drag and drop tool.
- Relative high price.
- Fair customer support.
- Fees are non-refundable.
The pricing is directly proportional to the number of email subscribers.
The billing for 500 email contacts starts at $99 per month. The prices continue to rise up to $299 per month for 10,000 email contacts.
As you get to the end of this article, it is necessary that we add that there is no one email marketing service that fits all business. Individual preferences come into play in making the right choice on the best email marketing software for your business, use the review above to guide you make the right choice today.
You can get more information by going through other guides. Click here to see the beginner’s guide to successful email marketing by Niel Patel